Consumer Attitudes: “Can’t Bear Untidiness”
Whether at home or in the office, it is easy to become overwhelmed by clutter. The amount of information and products bombarding us in our daily lives is astounding. Controlling our environment is key to improving productivity, mental sanity and overall happiness. According to a recent study conducted in January 2011, by Office Max and Kelton Research, only 32% of adults feel they are very organized, and of the remaining 68%, only 1% claim they don’t want to be. That means nearly 2 out of every 3 adults in the U.S. admit there is much room for improvement. Men admit to being less organized than women, and women admit to being more motivated to get organized.
At GeoMetrx, we have a variety of consumer attitudes datasets including the one depicted below showing the percentage of adults who “can’t bear untidiness.” The darker the brown, the higher the percentage of adults who feel this way within that geographical region.
Click here to see a larger version of this map.
For more information on how to obtain access to GeoMetrx datasets, contact us today at 1.888.848.4436.